In working package WP12 (JRA) the improvement of quality in testing services of the installations is addressed.
- The partners will cooperate to establish common guidelines how to perform testing and develop and exchange best-practice approaches. They have included the competences of the DIN, the German standardization institution, in order to come up with a systematic and professional approach in this field.
- In addition flux and temperature measurement devices will be compared and
methodologies further refined and improved based on the complementary experience
of the partners.
- R12.8 Comparison of 3 heat flux gauges and a water calorimeter for concentrated solar irradiance measurement, Guillot E., Alxneit I., Ballestrin J., Sans J.L. and Willsch C., Proceedings SolarPaces 2013 Las Vegas, Elsevier
- R12.7 Report on solar blind and active pyrometry system (3.8 MB).
- R12.11 Procedure for diagnostic on optical, thermal properties and performance of CSP components (1.9 MB).
- R12.12 Data bank of optical properties of components for solar concentrated applications (4.3 MB).
- R12.13 Guidelines on flux measurement for user (4.8 MB).
- A systematic analysis of the characteristics of two new solar simulators will be carried out in order to identify their best field of applications in the wide spectrum of the different solar concentrating facilities in Europe.
Virtual CSP Facilities created as tools for training of future users.
Second important field is the extensions of the infrastructure for other fields of applications.